- Pray for the Crossroads ministry and its participants.
- Attend worship any Sunday night (6:00 PM, usually at Underwood Hills Church) and stay for the meal and fellowship afterwards—see what Crossroads is all about! You are always welcome!
- Consider a financial gift, or even better, an ongoing pledge.
- Get your CDL and become a PCM bus driver for Crossroads.
- Train to be a transportation sponsor and commit to transporting at least once a month. (Crossroads often has a waiting list of 12-15 people waiting to attend Crossroads worship services and must have adequate transportation sponsors for them to attend.)
- Help provide a meal for the fellowship after worship.
- Help a former inmate find a job.
- Become a mentor to a former inmate.
- Help in facilitating a Financial Peace University class.
- Donate clothes for the clothes closet, food for the pantry, and paper products for meals.
- Look on the Giving Tree for specific items that Crossroads needs from time to time.
Please call Guy Shelton at 402-699-1950 if you are interested in helping with any of the above items or have any questions.
Please join us for Crossroads Easter Worship—April 20—6:30 pm (location to be announced)
Share the Good News with those who are currently incarcerated.