Seeking Christ ... through learning together.
At PCM we believe you are never too young to begin your spiritual journey or too old to continue along the path. Wherever you are in your faith journey, we have a place for you here. Through worship, prayer, study, fellowship and service we seek God’s guidance in deepening our scriptural understanding and strengthening our commitment to a Christian lifestyle.
Sunday School for Kids
- Infants and Toddlers: We provide a safe and nurturing environment where you can feel comfortable leaving your child while you participate in class and worship. Childcare is available in the nursery throughout Sunday morning for infants and toddlers. During the Sunday School hour, there are special classes for children ages three, four and five. During worship, infants and children age 5 and under are welcome in the Nursery. The nursery is located in the middle of the Church, across from the fellowship hall.
- Elementary (PreK – 6th grades): All children are invited to learn about the love of Jesus. Bible stories are taught through games, singing, arts & crafts, and reading. The Biblezone Live curriculum is used in these classes. Additional opportunities are available to 4th – 6th graders through the Adventures Program.
- Middle School (7th and 8th grades): Students gather together to learn about and grow in their love for Christ through prayer, Bible study, and activities designed to help students get acquainted with each other.
- High School (9th – 10th grades): Students meet together for Bible study, presentations, discussion on issues pertinent to teenagers, fun and fellowship. Our desire is to provide a fun, safe atmosphere where students can come and relax, laugh, worship, and learn. A balance of structure and being open to whatever might present itself makes for an interesting agenda.
Sunday School for Adults
They meet at 9:15 a.m. , but the location will vary depending on the size of the group. Pastor Bob leads this group. Topics change every couple of months. The class is very relaxed, conversational and always very interesting.
Wednesday Night "Seekers"
We invite you to come to PCM on Wednesday night for an evening of fellowship and activities for all ages. We have adult education, choir & bell practice for children and youth, arts, crafts, mission projects, crafts, and fellowship. See Adult Bible Class Opportunities for topics currently being discussed on Wednesday Evening.
Wednesday evenings during the School Year
- 5:30-6:15 p.m. - Supper for all & fellowship
- 6:15-7:45 p.m. - Music & teaching
CLICK HERE to check the latest announcements regarding the Seekers.
Wednesday Morning Bible Study
They meet from 11:00 a.m. – noon at Rolling Hills Ranch 4324 North 132nd Street. Pastor Sara leads this Bible Study which studies the text from the upcoming Sunday service.
CLICK HERE for the latest information on bible study opportunities.
The Junior and Senior High Youth Group will meet several times each month for fellowship, mission and educational opportunities.
CLICK HERE for the latest information on the youth group.
Vacation Bible School
Each summer PCM will sponsor a Vacation Bible School program, often in conjunction with other churches in the area, for kids of various ages.
New Member Class
Those guests who wish to become a member of PCM can attend a new member class. The classes typically run for 3 consecutive Sundays to introduce you to PCM and our ministries together. To learn more about upcoming new member classes or to join one, check out the PCM Main Calendar or contact our Pastoral Staff.
PCM will sponsor many seminars, lectures and development programs for members of all ages. Check out the PCM Main Calendar to learn more about upcoming programs and how to attend.